• How do I cancel an order?

    You can click "Hold" button in your account if the order is still in " Placed " status.
    Then, you can contact our CS team to cancel your order.
    ※ In case the order status have already become "In Progress” or “Shipped”, cancellation is not available.
    For your reference, please note that our CS team does not work on the weekends and national holidays of South Korea.

  • How do I return or change an item?

    Return or Exchange in any case is not possible.
    If you have received any wrong or defective items, you can get a full refund in this case.
    If you have received any wrong or defective items, please contact our CS team.

  • My order is being returned to sender, Can you ship the parcel again?

    We cannot resend orders again.
    In general, we provide our customers a refund excluding shipping fee as soon as the parcels are completely returned.
    Additionally, if you have selected our free shipping option, this fee will be also calculated according to the product weight.

Back to Top